Integrated Management System Policy
Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd has implemented a comprehensive Quality & Information Security Management Policy as part of its ISO 9001 & 27001 certification. Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd’ aim is to maintain and continually improve its Integrated Management System (IMS) by implementing Quality & information security policies including access control, acceptable use, clear desk clear screen, anti-malware, password protection etc, and to adhere to the IMS practices which are in compliance with industry best practices while providing software development and custom application development services.
Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd. works within the framework of the Local and National Governments requirements in the jurisdictions where it operates, whilst also fulfilling its contractual obligations. This is to ensure the protection of all its information assets from all threats – internal or external, deliberate or accidental, and natural disasters.
To achieve these objectives Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd. will ensure that:
- Business & Client requirements for quality & information security are met.
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information is maintained throughout the process flow.
- All corporate assets (tangible/intangible) are held in a physically and logically secure environment.
- Risks to all corporate assets (tangible/intangible) are assessed and against all identified risks appropriate contingency and mitigation plans are defined.
- Employees are provided with safe working environments in compliance with best industry practices.
- All personnel are trained on information security procedures.
- Physical, Logical and Remote access to all corporate assets (tangible/intangible) is monitored and controlled.
- Business continuity plan is established, maintained, tested and updated as per the requirements.
This policy has been approved by the Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd. President and shall be reviewed by the senior management team in regular management review meetings.
Dated: January 01, 2021